Want us to call you back?
Find an S G Smith dealership
Find us on Social Networks
S G Smith Accident Repair Management
At S G Smith our Accident Management Programme gives you peace of mind in the event of an accident. For non- fault incidents, we can supply a like for like courtesy vehicle for the duration of the repair. For at- fault incidents, our fleet of replacement vehicles is also at your disposal, subject to availability and you will also benefit from our free, no obligation estimating service.
Using our manufacturer approved bodyshop ensures that your vehicle is in safe hands and that your manufacturer’s warranty is kept intact. Remember, you are entitled to insist that your vehicle is repaired at an approved centre. Our bodyshop is equipped with the latest technology, our technicians are trained by the manufacturer and they use only genuine parts and approved paint and materials.
Just call S G Smith first and you will find our staff both understanding and eager to help.
In the event of a motor
Accident call our 24 hour
claim hotline immediately
on 0800 012 6691
The benefits of the
Accident Management Programme:
Every accident is unwelcome and can be stressful in terms of liaising with all parties concerned. We are here to
help and take all of these worries off your hands. Whether the accident is your fault or not, we will take care of:
- Providing you with a like for like replacement vehicle if the accident was not your fault and there is an
identifiable third party to claim from.
- The recovery of your damaged vehicle, taking it to our Mercedes-Benz authorised repairer and
undertaking the full management of the repairs.
- Endeavouring to recover all your uninsured losses if the accident is non- fault, e.g. policy excess, loss of
earnings and injury compensation.
- If your vehicle is a total loss/uneconomical to repair as a result of a non fault accident we can arrange to
recover the pre accident value from third parties insurance company.
In the event of an incident:
- Exchange names and addresses and insurance company details including policy/certificate numbers of
- You should obtain names and addresses of any witnesses.
- Ensure the location details are noted, road names and markings, road widths, traffic signs etc. Make a rough sketch indicating the position of all parties vehicles. This is important in the event of any dispute
concerning liability. If possible please take photographs of the accident location, vehicles, road names
- DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY AND/OR OFFER TO SETTLE THE THIRD PARTY CLAIM
- Should the incident involve an injury to any party the Police Authority should be notified immediately
- You should ensure that all correspondence received is forwarded to Excel Law Limited, PO Box 625,
Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 8ZF unanswered and without delay.