Search our used stock
Use the search below to find your next prestige used vehicle from S G Smith.
Did you know you could add up to 5 used cars to your vehicle shortlist?
When viewing the details of a used car you like, simply click on the "Add to Shortlist" button.
The used car details will then be added here, allowing you to keep your selections together in one convenient place.
Want us to call you back?
or click here and we will call you!
Find an S G Smith dealership
Find us on Social Networks
S G Smith Mercedes-Benz Finance
Financing a purchase or lease on a new or used vehicle is now increasingly simple and cost effective, and with interest rates at record lows, our range of products represents exceptional value.
At S G Smith we have numerous cost-saving offers and flexible finance solutions that our specialist finance managers will be pleased to discuss in detail to provide you or your company the perfect financial fit.
We offer simple, cost-effective finance deals between one and five years that cover Contract Hire, Hire Purchase, Lease Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase, Business Leasing.
You can view our current deals online or call into one of our South London dealerships to discuss your requirements. We’ll find you the vehicle and the deal you want.
- The best-known method of financing a vehicle purchase.
- Paying an initial deposit means you don't need large amounts of cash at the outset.
- Choose the size of the deposit
- Paying fixed monthly payments over a set period of time allows you to budget.
- Choose how long you want the contract to run for.
- Own the vehicle outright at the end of the term
- Useful for businesses buying assets that do not qualify for Fixed Asset Loans.
- Usually a smaller front-end deposit and cheaper monthly alternative to HP.
- Ideal for companies with high start up costs.
- Ideally suited for VAT-registered businesses.
- Monthly rental is determined by the cost of the vehicle, length of the agreement and the estimated future value of the vehicle at the end of contract period.
- A payment equivalent to the estimated future value is payable at the end of the contract, when the vehicle becomes your property.
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
- Ideal for those who regularly change their vehicles
- Lease a vehicle for a set period (usually 2 or 3 years) at a fixed monthly charge dependent upon its cost, intended mileage and its estimated value at the end of the contract.
- Flexible deposits.
- Flexible repayment periods.
- PCPs can attract less VAT than Personal Contract Hire.
- Either make a final payment and keep the vehicle, return it with nothing further to pay or part exchange it against a new one
- A business user lease arrangement.
- Up to 100% VAT reclaimable.
- Fixed contract time period
- Flexible deposits.
- Flexible monthly repayment amounts based upon the vehicle’s cost, the predicted mileage, length of the lease and expected depreciation.
- Optional maintenance packages.
- No vehicle disposal worries at contract conclusion.
Personal Contract Hire
- Fixed cost motoring for private individuals or people who’ve left a company car scheme.
- Can include maintenance, repairs and tyres to ensure stress-free motoring
- No disposal or depreciation worries.
- Potential savings from loss of tax liability.
- VAT is built into the monthly payments. It is not reclaimable by private individuals however leasing companies can reclaim it and pass on these savings through lower financing costs.
- Useful for fleets with varying operating requirements.
- Small upfront deposit and the option of a balloon payment.
- Finance lease payments can be offset against tax - up to 100% VAT content reclaimable
- User can decide to cancel contract but will incur early termination charges.
- Maintenance and service packages often included.
- The estimated future value is payable at the end of the contract
- No disposal worries.
Browse finance options